For one hundred ten years, The Country Club of Waterbury has been
providing members and their families with a full range of private
club amenities. While most of our members are from Connecticut,
residents from nearby New York and Massachusetts also appreciate the
central location of our outstanding golf course and club facilities.
The centerpiece of our club is our Donald Ross designed 18-hole golf course. One of just two complete Ross designs in the entire state, it is considered by many to be one of the finest private courses in Connecticut and has hosted the Connecticut State Amateur Championship on numerous occasions, most recently in 1999 during our Centennial year. Our club has also been proud to host the Connecticut Open Championship on numerous occasions, most recently in 2005.
You can learn more about our club facilities and view photos by selecting the Facilities option on the menu at left. Our membership is served by a variety of membership classes, providing appropriate incentives for younger members, as well as for those who reside outside a 75-mile radius of club facilities. Membership with The Country Club of Waterbury generally requires sponsorship by two or more current club members. Interested parties should contact our office for additional information.
• 4 Day Member Guest — A midsummer golf weekend
• Ladies 9 Hole Golf — A great way to ease into competitive golf
• Family Events — Easter Egg Hunt, 4th of July Picnic, and more...
• Sawbuck Saturday — A great way to meet other members
• Summer Adventure Session — July & August Summer Camp sessions
• Ladies 18 Hole Golf — Every Wednesday for even more competition
• Junior Golf, Tennis & Swimming
• 3 Day Fall Member Guest
• Sundown Socials — Golf or Tennis with your spouse plus dinner dance
• Men's & Women's Tennis — Activities for players of all levels
• Cross Country Golf — A great late-season competition, snow or shine!
• Demo Days — Club fitting experts from top manufacturers
• Best Friend's Day Poolside — Great fun and food poolside for children