The Country Club of Waterbury is conveniently located just
minutes off the intersections of I-84 and Route 8. The Club is just
30 minutes from Danbury to the West, New Haven & Bridgeport to the
South, Hartford to the East, and the Connecticut/Massachusetts
border is just a few minutes further to the North.
If you are a guest planning a visit to our club, we ask that you please familiarize yourself with our local rules and information prior to your visit. If you have additional questions, please contact us prior to your visit.
From NY, Danbury, and Points West
1. Follow I-84 East Toward Waterbury/Hartford
2. Use Exit 18 (Chase Parkway), turning Right at end of exit
3. Continue Straight through the first Traffic Light
4. Turn Left onto Oronoke Road (this will be your first Left)
5. The Club Entrance is on your Right (just 1/4 mile)
From Hartford Area & Points East
1. Follow I-84 West Toward Waterbury
2. Use Exit 18 (Chase Parkway/Highland Ave), Stay Left
3. At end of Exit, Turn Left at Traffic Light
4. Travel 1/4 mile, Turn Left at next Traffic Light onto Bridge
5. At End of Bridge, Turn Right onto Country Club Road
6. Turn Left onto Oronoke Road (this will be your first Left)
7. The Club Entrance is on your Right (just 1/4 mile)
From Torrington, Western Massachusetts, & Points North
1. Follow CT Route-8 South Toward Waterbury
2. Merge onto I-84 W via exit number 33 toward DANBURY.
3. Use Exit 18 (Chase Parkway/Highland Avenue), Stay Left
4. Turn Left onto West Main Street
5. Turn Left onto Chase Parkway
6. Turn Right onto Country Club Road
7. Turn slight Left onto Oronoke Road
8. The Club Entrance is on your Right (just 1/4 mile)
From the CT Shoreline, Fairfield County & Points South
1. Follow CT Route-8 North Toward Waterbury
2. Merge onto I-84 West via exit number 33/32 on the left toward Danbury.
3. Pick-up Directions from Torrington at Step 3